Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Saquina Won in the Bristol Farms Contest - 2013 Foods From Around the World

I won a gift basket from the 2013 Foods From Around the World Gateway! "Congratulations! You have been selected as one of our favorite well-traveled Bristol Farms bag holders."

I was just searching my email and I missed the announcement! Here is my "Favorite Well Travelled Food Bag" entry for the Bristol Farms near LAX in Westchester, Los Angeles:
____________________
Bristol Farms is my favorite grocery store #bfaroundtheworld. This store is much larger than my hometown store in Rolling Hills Estates. I travel the Lincoln Ave route to and from Santa Monica on business or picking my sister or friends up from the airport at least two to three times per week. This store is my hangout when waiting for clients or a LAX arrival. I enjoy the Café area for eating and the convenience to work on my computer.

This store has a Hugh selection of “around the world” foods, produce, meats and deli items. This Bristol Farms store is the place to shop for all those tasty fall--hearty soups, fragrant bakery goods, and local farmer’s fresh fruit and vegetables, due to the floor space to store and display so many different items.

Autumn is here and Bristol Farms has pumpkins, flowers, catering services for all our holiday dinners; actually just about everything one needs to make the fall season just right for family and friends. All we add is love and laughter.

I was in this store Sunday on September 22nd waiting for a friend's arrival at LAX. I made my own gourmet soup blend with their homemade tasty soup selection and choose a box of crackers from the large variety of crackers and great breads. Passed up the wine, but you wine lovers will have a field day with all the unique fine wines in the wine shop.

When I picked him up, he only had I short window for some fun so I returned to this Bristol Farms. We picked up sushi; fruit, organic dark chocolate covered almonds and black label organic Gingerberry Kombucha on my way to take him for some live entertainment at Venice Beach!

Gotta Love Bristol Farms!

Sending Love & Light
Forever Young
Fit for Life Healthy

Saquina Akanni
The Prosperity Doctor
www.saquinaakanni.com

No comments:

Post a Comment